TERMS & CONDITIONS
Portfolio Jewellery is 100% New Zealand owned and operated. We are proud to be handmade in New Zealand.
We care about our customers and we want to make sure we help you in any way possible. If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Instagram DMs.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- By accessing, browsing or using this site, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions, as well as any relevant disclaimers contained herein. Further, by continuing, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions. By purchasing a product from this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All of our prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and include GST (currently 15% sales tax - if the GST rate changes we reserve the right to immediately amend our prices accordingly). All prices are correct as at time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will will not charge you any differently from what was displayed at the time of your purchase.
Shipping & Delivery
- Delivery of your order can be expected according to the time frame listed in the product description and the Shipping and Returns page on our website. Urgent orders will be considered, please message us to discuss possible delivery timeframes if you require your product imminently.
- Once your order has been completed and is ready to ship, you will receive a confirmation email containing your tracking information. Please note that once your order is on its way, we are unable to change your shipping address and we relinquish responsibility for lost or damaged in transit packages (that becomes the responsibility of the shipping agent and we will help where we can to put you in contact or assist where possible).
- Due to the unique nature of the materials used, pieces may appear slightly differently from the items shown online.
- Due to the unique and often one-of-a-kind nature of our materials, all custom and limited drop items are final sale. As our products are made-to-order, we cannot accept returns due to change of mind.
- If the style is a standard style (i.e. the Luminaries Collection), we can exchange products or refund (minus shipping costs) as long as the product is unworn and in the same condition it was sent in.
In the event that a piece is deemed as faulty, the piece will be assessed by Portfolio Jewellery and either repaired or refunded. This does not affect the rights afforded under the New Zealand Consumer Law.
- It is natural for those new to electronic purchasing to be concerned about security of personal and credit card details. In reality, a commerce transaction on the Internet is significantly more secure than a similar telephone transaction or handing your credit card over the counter in a store. When you purchase using our secure online credit card facility, you can be confident that all of your details are protected by the latest security mechanisms provided by Shopify and its payments apps and the information used only for the purpose of the transaction fulfilment.
- All payments are securely processed through a third party payment gateway. No credit card information is stored by Portfolio Jewellery.
- Please ensure you do not knowingly transmit any material that may contain a virus or other harmful component. Only individuals who can make legally binding contracts may purchase goods and services from this site. Portfolio Jewellery cannot guarantee that it will notice or be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor can we guarantee that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website.
- When you visit this website or send e-mails or Instagram DMs to us, you are electronically communicating with us. By doing so you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail, DMs or by posting notices on this site according to how you interact with us.
Exclusion of Negligence
- Portfolio Jewellery is not liable to the buyer in contract or in tort arising out of, or in connection with, or relating to:
- the performance of the product;
- any fact, matter or thing relating to the products; or
- any error in information supplied to the buyer or a user at or after the date of the purchaser's or user's use of the product.
- Your ability to purchase products and services from this web site may be terminated at any time by Portfolio Jewellery without notice. All disclaimers and limitations of liability by Portfolio Jewellery will survive termination. Should you object to any of these Terms and Conditions, including any subsequent amendments, you must immediately discontinue use of this site.
3rd party Advertising, Hyperlinks and Offers
- The site may have third party advertisements, referral buttons and other pointers to websites operated by third parties. Portfolio Jewellery has no control over these sites and is therefore not responsible for any materials and contents linked to our website. While this information is offered in good faith, it must be understood that Portfolio Jewellery does not endorse any of these sites or their advertising and is not responsible for any goods you purchase from them.
- While we endeavour to display accurately the colours and sizes of products, the actual colours and shapes you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
- Portfolio Jewellery and its suppliers attempt to be as accurate as possible in describing products detailed on this website. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition, for refund of the purchase price or a new item (you may top up or be refunded the difference between items if you select to exchange for a new style). The cost to return courier these products to us will be at your expense.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- You, the customer, expressly agree that use of www.portfoliojewellery.com is at your sole risk. Neither Portfolio Jewellery, nor any of their officers, employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors (collectively, "Providers"), or the like, warrant that Portfolio Jewellery will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of our website, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through Portfolio Jewellery.
- This site is provided by us on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials or products, included on this site. We also reserve the right to change any advertised price before accepting an order. All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we are unable to fulfil your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
- We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition. Please review our other policies, all of which are posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to www.portfoliojewellery.com
For any further information, please contact email@example.com, your experience is important to us and we look forward to providing you with as much assistance as possible.